Norman, Oklahoma, Family Law and Divorce Attorney
Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyer
Family Law, Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy and Personal Injury Attorney Serving Central Oklahoma
At The Law Offices of Keith J. Nedwick, P.C., we are aggressive, accessible and ready to fight for your rights, whether in family court or against a criminal charge.
Contact our Norman, Oklahoma, law office to schedule a consultation regarding a personal injury case, divorce or child custody matter, DUI/DWI or criminal charge or a bankruptcy filing. Our clients come from all walks of life, including:
- Parents in need of child custody modifications or enforcement of a child support order
- Military personnel dealing with divorce or bankruptcy
- Grandparents seeking visitation or guardianship of grandchildren
- Injured workers who need help with workers' compensation or third-party injury claims
- OU students in Norman facing charges of public intoxication, underage drinking, drug crimes, or assault
- Drivers charged with traffic violations or DUI/DWI
- People under investigation for child pornography
Whatever your legal issue, it is important to take action sooner rather than later. Many legal matters are time sensitive, such as:
- DUI/DWI: If you have been cited for DUI/DWI (driving under the influence of alcohol) you can lose your driver's license if you delay in contacting an Oklahoma criminal defense lawyer.
- Paternity actions: Failing to respond to a paternity action can mean that you will be responsible for paying child support for 18 years, whether or not you actually fathered the child.
- Debt: The longer you delay in confronting your debt, the longer it will take for you to get true debt relief.
Clients' needs come first at The Law Offices of Keith J. Nedwick. Our attorneys are aggressive and dedicated to getting results. We offer evening and weekend appointments as needed. Clients can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
An Oklahoma Attorney Ready to Listen and Advocate
With offices in Norman, our family law and divorce lawyers are available to handle a wide range of legal matters in Oklahoma and Cleveland Counties including Oklahoma City. Contact an attorney to schedule a consultation.